Thursday, May 11, 2006

Day Two

Today I didn't forget to take the oil to work. I consumed 1-1/2 tablespoon Extra Light Olive Oil at around 11:15 am, which was a full hour after my last sip of coffee, and ate lunch at 12:15 pm.

Lunch went about normally. I didn't notice any great drop in my appetite, and ate maybe slightly less than I usually would. For some reason I hade a taste for breakfast food, and since I was at work and we always order in, I ordered eggs/bacon/homefries from a particularly good little restaurant.

I ate it all save about 1/3 of the homefries. At my heaviest, I was never full without ordering much more food: perhaps the "crazy eights" (two pancakes, two french toast, two sausage, two bacon slices) or the "hungry man" (three pancakes, three eggs, two bacon, two sausage). My appetite hasn't been that large since I lost 35 pounds, so it's not a good comparison, but leaving some homefries is a bit rare for me.

I didn't weigh in today, as I don't think the results would mean much after a whopping 4-1/2 tablespoons of oil in a day-and-a-half. I'll continue the oil the same way tomorrow, weigh myself in the evening and post the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home