Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Slow but sure...

While I realize I haven't posted on here much, I do continue the diet and weight training.

I'm convinced by the lack of comments that no one's reading this and I'm pretty much writing it for myself, so my lack of posting probably doesn't matter much.

Today's weigh in: 193.8 pounds.

Yeah so I've only lost 3 pounds since the last weigh in, but I've definitely added quite a bit of muscle. I feel better and stronger and my arms are shaping up nicely.

I'll continue the diet and post the results here even if only for my own eyes.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Fat Guy said...

Wow. The author himself?
That's great to know and I appreciate it.

On re-reading my last post, the tone is a bit harsh. I didn't mean to sound that way, but I honestly figured I was only writing it for myself as a kind of diary.

The diet does seem to be working although I feel like I'm replacing fat with muscle at this point so the actual weights may not show great progress.

Thanks for stopping by.

9:53 PM  
Blogger J Weighty said...

I'm reading, too. Keep it up.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home